Pea, Zucchini & Mint Puree Avocado Purée
Roasted Root Vegetables with Rosemary
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 golden beet, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup water or vegetable stock
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place carrots, sweet potato, parsnips and golden beet on a baking sheet, drizzle them with the olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake in a preheated oven 400 degree F for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Puree all vegetables with liquid until smooth, add additional liquid if needed.