Pumpkin Purée Smoothie Cubes
Rice Pudding with Vanilla, Apricot & Cinnamon
- 4 ripe apricots (tinned is fine too)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup white basmati rice cooked
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- In a saucepan, cook the apricots (stones removed) and cinnamon over medium heat for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Puree in blender.
- In a bowl mix the the apricot puree through the rice, add vanilla and 1/2 cup coconut milk, adding more coconut milk if needed.